Kids&Co remains fully operational at this time and we are continuing to provide support as the COVID19 situation evolves. At this time, we are still available for your upcoming appointments in person, or if suitable, online and phone sessions can be arranged if you are unwell or isolated. Your treatment remains our priority.
Our practice will continue to be guided by the Department of Health, and we are also receiving regular updates from the Australian Psychological Society to ensure we remain vigilant to keeping yours, ours, and the community’s health in focus.
To help keep us all protected, we have implemented some changes and appreciate your support with the following;
– We are practising the recommended hygiene measures such as wiping down high traffic surfaces, contactless payments, regular hand washing, cough/sneeze etiquette, and no handshaking, and kindly ask you to do the same when you enter the office.
– Please help us to reduce the number of people in the waiting rooms by arriving for your appointment as close to time as possible, and where practical, limiting who attends to only those directly involved with your clinician.
– We respectfully request that you do not attend your appointment in person if you feel unwell or have respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, fatigue), you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or you think you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus through confirmed or suspected others.
– If you cannot attend your appointment, please contact us with as much notice as possible before your appointment to discuss your situation and make alternative arrangements.
Balgowlah and MonaVale: 99481754
Balmain, Waverly, Katoomba: 95551168
– We may be able conduct your appointment via video conference or by phone if that is suitable. Letting us know as early as possible helps by allowing us time to set up an alternative for you, or to offer your time to another family if we need to reschedule.
We thank you sincerely for your understanding and assistance. Please contact us if you have queries or concerns, we are here for you. Warmly, KidsandCo teams.
Helpful Links for further information:
APS Media release regarding Telehealth Support through Health Funds https://www.psychology.org.au/About-Us/news-and-media/Media-releases/2020/Psychologists-welcome-health-fund-telehealth-suppo
Social distancing explained HERE
More information about Coronovirus available at Department of Health
Department of Health 24/7 hotline 1800 020 080 for concerns about symptoms and/or contact with the virus.
You may also find this resource helpful from the APS if you are feeling anxious about the Coronavirus, like many Australians at this time Coping with Anxiety about COVID19